These tender carrots are coated in a luscious glaze infused with the warm and aromatic spices of North African cuisine. Moroccan Glazed Carrots are a perfect accompaniment to a variety of meals, adding a touch of exotic flair to your dinner table.
Moroccan Glazed Carrots
- 5 medium Carrots (or a dozen baby carrots), peeled and trimmed
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp Moroccan La Kama
- 2 tsp Butter
- 2 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1 squeeze Lemon
- Cut carrots ¼” thick on the diagonal. Put into a small saucepan with a little water and salt. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until cooked (about 10 minutes).5 medium Carrots, Salt
- Drain water and return pan to low heat.
- Add Moroccan La Kama, butter and brown sugar. Stir to combine, cover, turn burner off and let rest until ready to serve.½ tsp Moroccan La Kama, 2 tsp Butter, 2 tsp Brown Sugar
- Finish with squeeze of lemon.1 squeeze Lemon