This sauce serves as a canvas for your creativity in the kitchen, offering endless possibilities to tantalize your taste buds. From Vegan to meat dishes, this sauce is a foundational gem that’s perfect for elevating a variety of dishes.
Moghul Coconut Curry Sauce
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 medium Onion finely chopped
- 2-3 cloves Garlic finely chopped
- 2-3 tsp Ginger finely chopped
- 2-3 tbsp Moghul Curry
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- Salt to taste
- 1 squeeze Lemon
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat
- Add onions and sauté for about 10 minutes until translucent.
- Add garlic and ginger and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add Moghul Curry and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add coconut milk and salt. Turn up the heat, stir, and and let simmer covered for about 10-15 more minutes for flavours to marry. Finish with a squeeze of lemon.
- At this point you can whir the sauce with a hand blender to make it smooth or leave it a bit textured. You can also cool and freeze it.
- Garnish with cilantro or scallions, and red pepper flakes