Monsoon Coast’s Creamy Chaitini is an exquisite cocktail that blends the bold and aromatic spices of chai with the elegance of a well-crafted martini. It’s the perfect drink to enjoy as an aperitif, an after-dinner treat, or whenever you’re in the mood for a unique and indulgent cocktail experience. Cheers to this captivating infusion of flavors and the perfect balance of warmth and cool elegance!
- 2 tsp Railway Chai
- 1 oz Vodka
- ½ oz Vanilla Vodka
- ½ oz Triple Sec or Dry Vermouth
- 1 oz Creamy White Liquor We like Godiva White Chocolate Cream Liquor
- Crushed Ice
- Whole star anise or cinnamon (grated or stick) or shaved chocolate
- Place the Railway Chai spices into a martini shaker and pound with a muddler (or crush with a mortar
- Add vodka and vanilla vodka. Let sit for 3 minutes to infuse.
- Add Triple Sec, Godiva liquor and crushed ice. Shake until really cold (our rule is 40 times).
- Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass and garnish.